Channel Sales Manager RFID Solutions (m/f/d) - Western + Northern Europe
Tasks & Responsibilities: In this role you will….
- identify and recruit new channel partners around Western and Northern Europe.
- focus on new business as well as increase run rate business with our channel partners.
- develop and manage relationships with channel partners to ensure that they have the necessary training, tools, and support to effectively sell products and services and strengthen our partnerships.
- develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and provide recommendations on ways to strengthen channel sales strategies.
- strongly cooperate with our Tele Sales and Field Sales team in new countries & underpenetrated regions.
- build a Partner Sales Plan to reach goals across assigned territory/region/country.
- analyze channel sales data and provide regular reports to management on the performance of channel partners.
Skills & Experience: our new colleague….
has at least 3 years experience in channel sales management or in a similar role in a technical environment. An existing electronic distribution partner network would be a plus.
- is strong in generating new business - both with new as well as existing customers.
- possesses very good communication skills. He or she fluently speaks and writes English and German.
takes pride in delivering an excellent customer experience.
is a strong relationship builder and has a strong personal desire to win.
- has excellent presentation skills and demonstrates them on social media as well as at customers workshops.
- is dedicated to the concept of “working as a team” but also able to work independently.
Benefits: what we offer……
you`re with one of the technology leaders in the field of RFID.
- a huge market potential with many different areas of applications for our solutions (emobility, EV charging, physical access, time and attendance and many more).
a high degree of freedom in daily business and at the same time all the necessary support from specialized colleagues (telesales, product management, technical sales, ...).
a job with the security and opportunities of an internationally operating market leader and, at the same time, the spirit and processes of a start-up.
- our strong growth offers many opportunities for your career – your personal growth is valued and encouraged.
- entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
Apply in just 3 minutes: No cover letter required. CV (DE or EN) is sufficient.