IT Network Support Technician
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide level 1, 2 and 3 support to end-users for application and hardware troubleshooting including Windows Workstations, printers, mobile devices, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Exchange online, ensuring service requests are answered promptly, professionally, and courteously.
- Configure and maintain network equipment including router and switches, IP Address configuration, loading config scripts, assemble hardware components, LAN/WAN configuration.
- Daily operational support of Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, AD Certificate Management, MS Volume Licensing, AD/AAD account provisioning and de-provisioning, authentication, administration, and implementation.
- Administration of the Active Directory domain (permissions of network shares, printers, DHCP, DNS, VPN and VOIP) and licenses.
- Troubleshoot issues utilizing the latest versions of the following technologies: Active Directory, VPN-Clients, Office 365, Windows OS, laptop and desktop hardware, anti-virus, and malware software, spam filtering, and Microsoft Office applications including Teams, SharePoint and Exchange Online.
- Maintain security of the server landscape and all associated services (including MS Exchange, Veeam Backup, MS SQL).
- Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
- Manage user access and device management via MS Intune and Autopilot
- Ensure software licensing compliance and inventory/asset control.
- Manage, support, and maintain Cloud database environment as well as MS SQL Server databases and infrastructure, adhering to the architectural guidelines and policies.
- Maintenance and repair of the hardware firewall.
- System maintenance and enhancement: make necessary upgrades, patches, and revisions to the existing systems and scripts.
- Conduct end-user training in operation and use of hardware and software.
- Research, evaluate, and test hardware and software products and systems solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of current and advanced relevant technology, equipment, and/or systems and make recommendation to advance the existing international infrastructure and then initiate and manage these projects
- Contribute on team projects (i.e. prioritizing projects and engaging with/managing vendors)
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in all or most of the following areas:
- End user support (1st, 2nd, and 3rd level)
- Network administration including DHCP, DNS, VPN, VOIP
- Firewall, Router, Switch Management- WAN/LAN/VLAN/WLAN Troubleshooting, Log analysis
- (Azure) Active Directory Replication, Azure AD Connect, Federation Services, Group Policy Management
- Authentication and Single-Sign-On, SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP
- Active Directory Certificate Services management
- O365 -Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online
- Azure Networking, Security & Compliance
- Incidence Response
- Intune Device Management
- Intune Autopilot
- Windows Server, SQL Server Administration
- Patch management, OS/SW Lifecycle Management, Veeam Backup Monitoring
- Documentation of infrastructure, licensing, user permissions, and software deployment
- Vendor management
- Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Flexibility, with the demonstrated ability to easily adapt to changes within the work environment, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Professional demeanor with a high level of respect for others and accountability for one’s own actions.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- Medical benefits that are effective on the 1st of the month following your date of hire.
- Medical coverage premiums for employees AND DEPENDENTS are subsidized by the Company at 80%.
- HSA company contribution provided to employees in qualifying medical plans.
- Dental, Vision, and EAP provided at NO COST to the employee for themselves and dependents.
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability provided at NO COST to the employee.
- Generous Paid Time Off and company holidays
- 401K with ADP Retirement Services with company matching funds
- Engaging and fun culture
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Through our competitive benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create a positive empowered culture that our employees’ value
ELATEC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our practice to recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientations, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions on employment are solely based on an individual's qualifications for the position being filled.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for disabilities are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.