Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible to read and interpret mechanical drawings/ assembly instructions
Operate and read precision measuring devices
Assemble and test of RFID reader and other products which consist of very small components
Perform tests which includes collecting and controlling test data
- Process test results; compile reports and prepare test data for critical analysis.
- Maintain a clean and organized assembly bench area
- Adhere to safety, ISO and anti-static policies
- Pick, pack and ship products
- Schedule/Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Full Time, Hourly
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma as well as a technical degree or 2 - 3 years of experience in Electronics manufacturing are required
The ability to meet the following basic skills is required: read, write and interpret documents in English, such as technical drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, etc.
The use of PC will be required for testing, communicating and report writing.
Effective interpersonal communication, organizational skills, and initiative is required with the ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Fine motor skills are required as well as the ability to use power and hand tools. And you have to be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to deliver precise work and follow specific work instructions and process control sheets.
- Strong analytical problem solving
- Must have good communication and ability to follow work procedures as defined by the Company and ISO documents
- Reliable, organized, and professional
- You need to be fluent in English
- US Citizenship or Qualified U.S. Worker
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a dexterity and metric system test and to submit a background check and Drug screen
- Medical benefits that are effective immediately after successful completion of first 30 days
- Dental and Vision benefits are available
- We are offering paid vacation and company holidays
- Our employees benefit from an additional accidence insurance
- 401K with ADP Retirement Services: with company matching funds
- Engaging and fun culture
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Through our competitive benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create a positive empowered culture that our employees’ value
- Interviews in times of Covid-19: We want you to feel save and secure when we get to know you. Therefore you have the choice between digital or on site. On-site interviews take place in a large, well-ventilated room with sufficient distance. Disposable masks and disinfectant are also available. If you prefer a little more distance, you can also get to know us digitally during a video conference
ELATEC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our practice to recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientations, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions on employment are solely based on an individual's qualifications for the position being filled.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for disabilities are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.