Inside Sales Representative
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 6 – 18 months of professional experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred (or relevant internship experience in a sales environment).
Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
- High energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to grow in your career
- Self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with experience managing projects with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Elatec sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Reliable, organized, and professional
- Must be fluent in English – bi-lingual is a plus!
- US Citizenship or Qualified U.S. Worker
Must have reliable transportation.
Must submit a background check and Drug screen.
- Medical benefits that are effective immediately after successful completion of first 30 days
- Dental and Vision benefits are available
- We are offering paid vacation and company holidays
- Our employees benefit from an additional accidence insurance
- 401K with ADP Retirement Services: with company matching funds
- Engaging and fun culture
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Through our competitive benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create a positive empowered culture that our employees’ value
- Interviews in times of Covid-19: We want you to feel save and secure when we get to know you. Therefore you have the choice between digital or on site. On-site interviews take place in a large, well-ventilated room with sufficient distance. Disposable masks and disinfectant are also available. If you prefer a little more distance, you can also get to know us digitally during a video conference
ELATEC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our practice to recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientations, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions on employment are solely based on an individual's qualifications for the position being filled.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for disabilities are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.